Having almost 10 years of experience, JNA Group is now a globally renowned manufacturing company engaged in producing high-quality leather safety products. Having its inception in the year 1998 by the founder, Mr Arshad Mehmood, the complete focus of JNA Group has primarily been on manufacturing the highest quality products and services for our customers. We believe that the appreciation and goodwill which our valuable customers have showered upon us from all over the world, has been one of the prime reasons behind our success so far.
JNA Group Employees – Our Pride:
We have been capable of manufacturing global quality safety gloves, leather products, and industrial safety garments with the aid of our technically competent employees. They ease the manufacturing process with input from manually implemented and documented technology. While crafting our leather goods, the critical procedures like raw material selection, tanning, measuring of leather, cutting through Hydraulic clickers, stitching, dehumidifying, ironing, foaming and packing through packing machine, are planned and controlled technically. This gives the assurance that the leather gloves and other leather products supplied by us, are the best in the industry.
We produce gloves for many environments and industrial needs. Certain lines of our gloves can be worn year round to comfort the wearer in any case. Comfort is key to glove wear, which is why we work carefully to ensure that our gloves have a true fit.
Maintain the position as the leading provider of leather safety products worldwide.
Meet and exceed our client’s demand with a firm commitment to their goals with support of our incredible team.
Create a new benchmark in manufacturing quality gloves and industrial safety garments.
Guarantee 100% client’s satisfaction by providing durable leather products.
· In-house manufacturing from Raw Leather to Finished Gloves.
· Recognized by the Government of Pakistan.
· Accredited ISO 9001:2007 Certification, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001 : 2007.
· We are European Standard EN388, EN420, EN407 and EN12477 Certified Company.
· Specialized Quality Controller in Each Department
· Use State of the Art Machinery
· World Wide Presence
· Highest production capacity in the city to meet high volume global needs.
· All units under one roof saves extra time consumption during production.
· Best infrastructure to protect the gloves quality even during peak monsoon.